DREAM Act Arizona!
Dream Act Arizona
All you want to know about Deferred Action
First time DACA applicants click here.
Renewal DACA application, click here.
Step by Step DACA Application by
Download, Print and Distribute a Brochure on Deferred Action by USCIS
Videos on Deferred Action
Lawyer Jose Penalosa answers questions on Deferred Action.
Recorded on 8/5/12.Click here for
Video part 1
Video part 2
Video part 3
DACA Flow Chart.
The Arizona DREAM Act Coalition in collaboration with Somos America and local lawyers are offering No DREAM Deferred Coalition (NDD) DACA workshops. Please visit NDD website for information on upcoming events and other related resources.
Tips to file your DACA Application:
Filing your request for consideration for deferred action for childhood arrivals involves several steps. You need to submit multiple forms, evidence and fees. Small mistakes in preparing your request could lead to be rejected. Please read these tips to avoid having your request rejected or delayed because of common filing errors.
Read the mailing instructions to see where to mail the forms based on the state you live in. Remember to send it to the P.O. Box address if mailing through the U.S. Postal Service. All forms are available on www.uscis.gov for free. Do not pay for blank USCIS forms either in person or over the Internet
7. Submit correct fees –The fee to request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals is $465 and cannot be waived. There arefee exemptions available only in limited circumstances. You may submit separate checks of $380 and $85, or one single check of $465.
8. Answer all questions completely and accurately – If an item is not applicable or the answer is “none,” leave the space blank. To ensure your request is accepted for processing, be sure to complete these required form fields.
9. Provide all required supporting documentation and evidence – You must submit all required evidence and supporting documentation. These documents are required for USCIS to make a decision on your request. Please organize and label your evidence by the guideline it meets
10. If you make an error on a form, start over with a clean form – USCIS prefers that you type your answers into the form and then print it. If you are filling out your form by hand, use black ink. If you make a mistake, please start over with a new form. Scanners will see through white out or correction tape and this could lead to the form being processed as incorrect, and lead to processing delays or denial.
11. Carefully review age guidelines before filing – If you have never been in removal proceedings, or your proceedings have been terminated, you must be at least 15 years of age or older at the time of filing.
For more information on consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals, visit www.uscis.gov/childhoodarrivals. If you have questions about filing a request, please call USCIS at 1-800-375-5283.
FREE DACA APPLICATION DRIVES BY
NO DREAM DEFERRED
For up-to date information on free informational forums and application drives go to:
Facebook page for No DREAM Deferred
Members of No DREAM Deferred Coalition on Phase I
Copyright Dream Act Arizona. All rights reserved.
Hosted by Yahoo!
Dream Act Arizona